Re: Syd Barret has died...

Message ID: 389586
Posted By: peredurabefrog
Posted On: 2006-07-11 13:51:00
Subject: Re: Syd Barret has died...
Recs: 3

And so has part of my youth.

I played in a group on the same bill as Pink Floyd once. I think it was the (late unlamented) Spalding Rock Festival, or something, in perhaps 1967 or 1968. Jimi Hendrix was also in there somewhere, as I recall.

The group I played with probably never even got onto the promotional literature, but it sounds good to say, "I played the same gig as Pink Floyd".

But this was the '60s. So I could have this completely wrong.

:)


PAE


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"peredurabefrog" under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------