Re: Alright, who's the asshat?

Message ID: 388824
Posted By: timransom@rogers.com
Posted On: 2006-07-10 09:38:00
Subject: Re: Alright, who's the asshat?
Recs: 8

Salty: I have received the same warning letter several times over the years and none of those accounts got nuked. The one account I did lose got nuked without warning over (apparently) an innocuous post my mischievous wife wrote about Merkey. I have since posted far more provocative stupidity without any nukings.

In each case where I got a warning from Yahoo, it was just some thumbsucker I flamed or who had some other grudge cravenly trying to get at my ankles from a safe distance.

Don't worry about it.

Instead, take solace in the utter lameness behind such a puny, desperate act.


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"timransom@rogers.com" under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------