Re: it's up on YSCOX now

Message ID: 384592
Posted By: timransom@rogers.com
Posted On: 2006-06-29 13:54:00
Subject: Re: it's up on YSCOX now
Recs: 9

<< Of course, I was just doing a search now on Y!SCOX and saw cdbaric trying to float his whole IPW was designed to be anti-GL meme a little earlier this month. And did I see mitmosnar out himself earlier today that he has been up to his multi-nym games still? I coulda sworn he gave that up a while back.>>

Hey, Jeff! You display an amazing ability to conflate disparate elements into one retarded thesis! The Jones to Grokwar is strong in this one!

Don't know if you've seen my expletive laden plea to leave me out of your little Grokwar renaissance. I hope you heed it.

Meanwhile, I will confess my *heinous crimes* and throw myself to the mercy of the board!:

Aside from my main nym, I am deeply ashamed to admit that I have others! I know: hard to believe, but it's *true*!!!

I must bow my head in light of your moral purity and confess that I am also:

day5dome

deepdistruts

deepdisturst

paint_delivery

m_crotchkind

...

[wiggles fingers spookily]

if I remember any others, I'll confess them straight to you! Promise!

Well, that was cathartic!


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"timransom@rogers.com" under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------