Re: cdbaric/timransom

Message ID: 357957
Posted By: timransom@rogers.com
Posted On: 2006-03-29 13:36:00
Subject: Re: cdbaric/timransom
Recs: 12

My goodness, but you're excitable!

<< Who cares? You are as bad as BIFF, who insists we have to follow the people (Jack, Linus, RMS) not the issues.>>

What on Earth are you gibbering about, man?

Where do I "insist" that anyone "follow" anything? My post was about deepdistrust. Apparently, you would have it be about something else. At this point, you might as well complain about the weather.

As far as conflating people with issues, I suppose that the irony that you chose "cdbaric/timransom" as a subject line for your poorly considered tirade here eludes you.

<< Sorry, but intelligent people don't work that way. Just because RMS says something you agree with does not mean you have to agree with EVERYTHING he says.>>

I don't know what you're "sorry" about here. I can't find the part of my post where I say "because RMS says something you agree with does not mean you have to agree with EVERYTHING he says". Perhaps you are responding to someone else's post.

<< This is basic stuff, and you are needlessly conflating two disparate issues, and despite all your disclaimers, are very keen to refight grokwars all over again.>>

That's news to me, as I'm sure it is to anyone else familiar with me here. As far as conflating issues, your post, replete with moronic subject line, stands as an example of how one might do just that (conflate disparate issues).

<< If sheepdistrust says something stupid, argue. If he says something you agree with, agree.>>

Yessir. I'll get right on that.

<< I'll be waiting for you in CKX if you like.>>

Yes. I suggest you get over there and wait.

<< Or, i expect you'll both simply accuse ME of pretending to be "pro-linux">>

By "both", do you mean to address my first name and surname as two seperate people?

Otherwise, I think the only thing I can accuse you of is stupidity, but why bother when you're so adamant about making sure that's understood?


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"timransom@rogers.com" under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------