The Old Gray Mare

Message ID: 333105
Posted By: mitmosnar
Posted On: 2006-01-03 21:30:00
Subject: The Old Gray Mare
Recs: 13

... she ain't what she used to be.

Biff, old man, I fear it's off to the glue factory with you.

When you exhume ancient, pulverized nags like this latest hoary remnant, you've actually entered the realm of self parody.

Maybe you're so numb you needed a biffslapping just to feel *something*. I can't imagine why else you would trot out such an indefensible aspect of the whole fiasco.

At any rate, watching you return from the well with yet another bucket of dust today, I had a tiny epiphany concerning you:

You're played. Burnt out. You've 'jumped the shark'. I couldn't muster an iota of... anything wading through your tired routine.

There was a time you were fun to mock, but how do you parody something that's a joke already?

Hell, you've had your threads hijacked by the Teen Tardforce repeatedly, and today even the gormless, one watt 'darlmcbold' upstaged you.

Anyhow, I will now take my leave of your pathos ridden little tableaux. I am no more compelled to be a prop for your masochistic neurosis than I would be to look at a flasher's exposed genitals.

See you in the funny papers.


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "mitmosnar"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------