Re: Canadian Record Label vs RIAA!

Message ID: 340858
Posted By: timransom@rogers.com
Posted On: 2006-01-27 14:49:00
Subject: Re: Canadian Record Label vs RIAA!
Recs: 5

"They keep bringing me back in!"

The real story here is that Nettwerk is essentially a *management* company. They realize that the RIAA Mafia are hurting their artists and victimizing their fans.

This is just the beginning of what I expect will blossom into full blown war between managers and labels. Tables have turned dramatically in favour of managers with the rise of the Internet. It is now cheap and easy to record and distribute your own tunes, so who needs the rat bastards anymore?

<< To celebrate, I'll be at a show Saturday, buying CDs and t-shirts from the musicians. Look for me at The Horseshoe. I'll be the Fat Guy with Glasses.>>

Constantines and Deadly Snakes show, eh?

The Deadly Snakes *rawk*.

<< I don't work for Nettwerk.
I am a rocker. I rock out.>>

Me too:

http://www.joeyfiasco.com


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"timransom@rogers.com" under the following license:

License: CCL Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------