Isle of Misfit Toys

Message ID: 337599
Posted By: mitmosnar
Posted On: 2006-01-17 13:39:00
Subject: Isle of Misfit Toys
Recs: 19

I bequeath my thatch roof hut, divining stick, coconut brandy snifter, herb garden and Li'l Buddy hat to stats.

To manyhats I leave my abacus and smoke signalling blanket.

To freecode I leave my blowgun, cross-bow, hemlock tincture and map of the Island.

By the time you read this, I will have cast off in my crude catamaran fashioned out of driftwood and reeds.

If I reach land, I'll forward the coordinates to Bob Mims.

Cheers


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "mitmosnar"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------