First entry in Lyons fan fiction!

Message ID: 319284
Posted By: mitmosnar
Posted On: 2005-11-09 16:22:00
Subject: First Entry in Lyons Fan Fiction!
Recs: 13

Yes, it's as idiotic as it sounds. The first entry in the Dan Lyons Fan Fiction Contest is now available on my ridiculous embarrassment of a blog.

Sample:

<< I drank in the rich aromas. I always loved the smell of Lemon Pledge wafting from the wainscotting, and today it was mingled with the New Shoe smell emitting from my freshly purchased tassled loafers, their unsullied magnificence causing me to become erect under my Perry Ellis khakis.>>

http://timransomsfeeblemind.blogspot.com/2005/11/first-entry-for-dan-lyons-fan-fiction.html


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "mitmosnar"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------