Re: Yahoeuvre history [Re: Oh, Jeffro

Message ID: 304830
Posted By: mitmosnar
Posted On: 2005-09-20 21:52:00
Subject: Re: Yahoeuvre history [Re: Oh, Jeffro
Recs: 13

<< Yeah, you're right. Bar had nothing to do with it. Andy was going to change Yahouvre anyway and Bar's post ordering Andy to change Yahouevre was merely a coincidence.>>

Oh great. Now it's you with your single ham fisted tactic.

Let's see how full of it you actually are:

It starts with CKX 9739 at 01/03/05 02:30 pm.

Annoyed at spurious legal arguments about GL and copyright, bar says

"If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to honour the letter of the law, I have something for you to do.

I want you to remove all my posts from your website. I want all indexing of my posts to stop on your website.

I have never granted any permission to republish or allow indexing outside of Yahoo! of my posts to CKX or SCOX.

Let me know when you can do that."

That, in your words, is bar 'ordering' Andy to change Yahouvre.

It ends with CKX at 01/03/05 03:11 pm (41 minutes later), where bar says
"Well is it nice to see you all providing me with personal legal advice. Could that be considered practicing law without a license?

It is just so much fun to see how your whole position is turned around when the request is going the other way.

Your own duplicity and the group integrity is finally revealed.

Don't worry about removing my posts from your site, Andy - I got exactly what I wanted."

It was much *later* than this that Andy changed Yahouvre. Many people, including Al Petrofsky, found it to be an overreaction. We will never know what compelled Andy, as he has never done anything but sit back and let bar take the heat.

However, exposed as legally ignorant hyocrites, you and your cronies have expended a *lot* of energy trying to hang it on bar. I suppose this is because he disagreed with your various attacks on GL.

Imagine the audacity of anyone *disagreeing* with you! Better break out the lies!


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "mitmosnar"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------