Backinfullforce an attorney as well?

Message ID: 278994
Posted By: freecode_99
Posted On: 2005-07-06 08:02:00
Subject: Backinfullforce an attorney as well?
Recs: 11

If so, I think I know him now. I won't be answering any questions about him though, but he should know:

He might be from New York, fluent in German, and have a background which includes MIT as his alma mater. He might have a background in Patents, and be a former Patent Director for an Old SCO customer. In fact, if he is who I think he is, this might lead to more of an international aspect of the funding of this lawsuit. He would hold a EE and a BS from MIT, and a JD from Georgetown University, all of which are prestigious institutions.

So, biff, if that is your background, why do you have to act the fool? Why not make a coherent argument for a change, or did the rallying of so many geeks truly catch you off-guard? Is your former employer involved in this litigation? Was it done at their behest? Don't you know that SCO Group now have to defend themselves from patent litigation from the biggest patent holder in the US? How do you spin that as a win, considering that you should understand patents quite well from what I can see?

Also, one last question: If you are the MIT deep-diver who examined the code and believe you have "found evidence" - then why have you not testified as an "expert witness"? I would love to know whether you played a crucial role in driving this litigation or whether you were merely a sideline cheering instigator.

You can answer me honestly. I am not going to out you publicly, though I can't say the same for any Federal agencies who might be interested. If asked, I will answer acording to the best of my knowledge and understanding, though I can't understand why an educated man could act so unethically in my opinion. You know who I am, now I just want to know why you continue this charade. If you feel so motivated, you can answer me off-board, my nym email addy works.

Have a nice day.

freecode


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "freecode_99"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------