What th'?

Message ID: 257694
Posted By: t_i_m_ransom
Posted On: 2005-04-19 14:36:00
Subject: What th'?
Recs: 5

Great.

My li'l bot alerts me that my name is mentioned on CKX, so I go over there to discover some would be Shamus wants to hang posts on me because I have used the term 'good luck with that' a few times. I figure "who cares?" and wonder over here to see what's up. What do I find?:

Grokwar.

*sigh*

mrbutthole: please, for the love of God leave me out of your fevered theories in the future.

I don't relish having to come here and wade through reruns of the first two seasons every time some halfwit wants to don the conical Encyclopedia Brown headgear.

Thanks again,


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user
"t_i_m_ransom" under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------