Re: I am an idiot(humor?)

Message ID: 171199
Posted By: spamsux99
Posted On: 2004-08-23 17:26:00
Subject: Re: I am an idiot(humor?)
Recs: 0

> I'm rather baffled by this badpenguins
> comment. I'm guessing that it's humor, or
> perhaps FUD masquerading as humor.

Or perhaps your sense of humor is lacking in, say, sophistication. Just a guess. Or yeah, it could be fud. Wink wink.

> I found it about as funny as the 'recent
> picture of Darl' by something_guru 2 weeks
> back. (If you clicked it, you know what I
> mean.)

I have to admit, pictures of Darl's head are as offensive as grown men doing the nasty. You got me there.


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "spamsux99"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------