Re: I am an idiot(humor?)

Message ID: 171181
Posted By: edlin_user
Posted On: 2004-08-23 17:07:00
Subject: Re: I am an idiot(humor?)
Recs: 1

>>>
Don't worry Al, others have also discovered the truth about PJ. Put on your tinfoil hats and read about it here :)

badpenguins.com/article.php?story=20040525235702194
>>>

I'm rather baffled by this badpenguins comment. I'm guessing that it's humor, or perhaps FUD masquerading as humor.

I found it about as funny as the 'recent picture of Darl' by something_guru 2 weeks back. (If you clicked it, you know what I mean.)


------------------------------------------------------------
The text of this Yahoo Message Board post has been licensed for
copying and distribution by the Yahoo Message Board user "edlin_user"
under the following license:

License: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike v2.0
------------------------------------------------------------